1. This policy applies to the Website, which operates under the URL: GDSPolska.com
2. Pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GPDR), we inform you that the Operator of the website and the Administrator of your personal data is: GDS Grupa Doradztwa Strategicznego, ul. Nowogrodzka 84/86, 02-018 Warsaw, e-mail: kontakt@GDSPolska.com.
3. GDS Grupa Doradztwa Strategicznego has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data you voluntarily provide on the Website.
5. The service uses personal data for the following purposes:
• conducting online chats;
• handling enquiries via a form;
• presenting an offer or information.
6. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:• through the voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems;• through the storage of cookies (so-called „cookies”) in the terminal equipment.
1. Users’ passwords are stored in a hashed form. The hashtag function operates in a one-way fashion – it is not possible to reverse it, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
2. The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
3. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: home.pl.
1. In some cases, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if this is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
• hosting company on the basis of an assignment;
• operators of an online chat solution;
• companies providing marketing services to the Administrator.
2. Your personal data are processed by the Administrator for no longer than is necessary for the performance of the related activities defined by separate regulations (e.g., on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator the following:• access to personal data concerning you;
• rectification thereof;
• erasure thereof;
• restriction of their processing;
• or restriction of transfer of the data.
4. You have the right to object, in respect of the processing indicated in point 3, to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, with the right to object not being enforceable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
5. Complaints against the Administrator’s actions may be filed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Website.
7. Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you for the purpose of providing services under the contract concluded and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
1. The Website collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data where provided.
2. The Website can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The Website may, in some cases, store information to help link the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g., to process a service request or sales contact, registration of services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs you what it is used for.
1.Information about user behaviour on the Website may be subject to logging. This data is used for the administration of the Website.
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages with the user’s behaviour on the website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data are being used to track the user, but in practice no personal data are transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. A technological prerequisite for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
3. The Operator uses a solution that examines user behaviour by heat mapping and recording behaviour on the site. This information is anonymised before it is sent to the service operator so that the operator does not know which individual it relates to. In particular, typed passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
4. The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g., it may send an e-mail to a user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that the user has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
2. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), so that the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
• fulfilling the purposes set out above under „Important marketing techniques”.
5. The Website uses two main types of cookies: „session” (session cookies) and „permanent” (persistent cookies). „Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until they log off, leave the website or switch off the software (web browser). „Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Please refer to the help or documentation of your Internet browser for details.
8. Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it more difficult, and in extreme cases may make it impossible, to use the websites. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
We are a member of the Association of Public Relations Agencies
© 2023 GDS